Articles in this section
- How to disable the product reviews?
- How can we change the items in the related products section?
- How to Setup the Order Tracking Page
- Enable Registration on Login Page
- How to enable the Wishlist?
- Catalog Mode — Turn off the shopping functionality
- How to enable and use the sale page?
- How to show new products?
- How to enable filters in Shop?
- Shop — Product Image Sizes
- Shop — Sidebar Setup
- Shop — Display Type: Categories, Products or Both
- Shop — Change the No. of Product in the Shop
- Shop — Icons for Product Categories
- Shop — Product categories widget with icons
- Widget — eCommerce Info
To set up the shop to display a different number of items per row, navigate to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog. This is what you should be looking for on your screen: