Moros - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Created by Joommasters
Moros is creative multi-purpose WordPress theme with a unique cool design, modern, stylish for creating your best online store. All these amazing features are blended together in Moros – your powerful, stylish and attractive responsive WordPress Theme. Make your business with our theme. We are sure that it will satisfy all your needs!
If you are not familiar with WordPress, please get accustomed with it before proceeding to using our theme. Here are some links that will help you to become more confident with WordPress:
- First Steps with WordPress: http://codex.wordpress.org/First_Steps_With_WordPress
- Explanations on most common WordPress terms: http://en.support.wordpress.com/lexicon/
- Best WordPress-related articles for Web Developers: http://net.tutsplus.com/articles/web-roundups/top-50-wordpress-tutorials/
- WordPress Optimization: https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Optimization
To run WordPress your host just needs a couple of things:
PHP version 5.3 or greater (recommended: PHP 5.4 or greater)
PHP config require:
- max_input_vars = 5000
- memory_limit = 512M
- max_execution_time = 300
- max_input_time = 300
- upload_max_filesize = 64M
- post_max_size = 64M
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (recommended: MySQL 5.5 or greater)
Our theme is compatible with these browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
You download and install WordPress version 4.5 or later
To download, you need to log into your ThemeForest account and go to your http://themeforest.net/downloads page. Locate the theme that you purchased in your Downloads list and click on the Download button
If you download All files & documentation, you will unzip it. Then, you find the installable file inside.
You can also download only the Installable Wordpress file.
Follow the steps below to install via WordPress:
- In your WordPress Admin Panel, go to Appearance > Themes
- Click on the Add New and Upload Theme buttons
- Click on the Choose File button and navigate to find the moros.zip file on your computer and click on the Install Now button
- Wait while the theme is uploaded and installed
- Activate the newly installed theme
- Then you will get a notification about installing the required plugins. Follow the steps to install and activate the plugins
Follow the steps below to install via FTP:
- Log into your hosting space via an FTP software
- Unzip the moros.zip file and ONLY use the extracted moros folder
- Upload the extracted moros folder into wp-content > themes folder
- Go to Appearance > Themes and activate Moros theme
- Then you will get a notification about installing the required plugins. Follow the steps to install and activate the plugins
After activating the theme, you will get a notification about installing the required plugins. You go to Appearance > Install Plugins to install them.
After click that link go to list plugin required. You should select all plugins and set action to install:
After Install and Active completed. Click on Return to the Dashboard
We also notice that you should not update other plugins without updating the theme. Please see our changelog to make sure the current theme's version is compatible with the new plugin's version.
Follow the steps below to manually update the theme:
- First, you download the new theme package from themeforest. You have to log into your themeforest account and navigate to Downloads tab. You find the Bigshop theme in your purchased themes list.
- You can delete the current theme. Don't worry about this. Your data won't be lost.
- You upload the new theme package via Wordpress or FTP software.
You update the theme through the Envato Toolkit plugin. Follow the steps below to set up this plugin:
- Download and install the Envato Toolkit plugin
- You log into your Themeforest account. Under Settings > API Keys, you generate an API key. Get it.
- In WordPress admin panel, you find the section called Envato Toolkit. You input your envato username and API key.
Please read this tutorial http://www.wpexplorer.com/envato-wordpress-toolkit-guide/ to get more information.
Moros support 2 type of import sample data : Sample Data Import and Manual Import
1. Sample Data ImportIMPORTANT: The included plugins need to be installed and activated before you install a demo. Follow the steps to install and activate the plugins
You click to Import Base Data and check to Includes all pages it will import all content, slideshows, widgets, theme options.
- After Import base data, you can select Home Page on Home Setup box then click to Import Home Button to Import Settings and set for this home to Frontpage.
- After Import base data, you can select Page on Pages Import box then click to Import Page Button to Import selected Page.
2. Manual import
All post content
You can import content for projects, contact form,..
Login to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Tools - Import. Click on WordPress link on the table then click Install Now button on popup window to install WordPress Importer.
Click on Activate Plugin & Run Importerlink to begin
Click "Browse..." button and select XML files in "exported_files" folder. :
- content.xml: This is exported of many content, includes posts, pages, products, contact form, menus. You can ignore this file if you website has already content.
Click on Upload file and import button
On the next interface, select existing user on dropdown, check on Download and import file attachments to download sample images.
Click on Submit button to import.
All the content blocks are for sample, after importing finished, you have to edit them. Go to Content Blocks menu to see all, click on each block to edit.
If the process Import Data fails , you can import the data again
You can import all widgets for theme using by follow steps:
- goto widget import/export
- select "widget_data.json" file in exported_files folder (in package downloaded)
- Click import button
After activating our theme, you can go to Theme Options or Appearance >> Customize to configure the theme. Below will explain what you can do with Theme Options.
- Change logo, Favicion, set site loader, select loading style, Smooth Browser Scroll and Back to Top.
- We can select header layout, there are 5 layouts of header
- Show/Hide : Search, Cart and Toggle button
- Change header text and set Header sticky or not sticky ...
- You can set Show/Hide : topbar, set phone ,email
- Show/Hide : Login/Account, Language, Currency, Social
1. Blog List
- We can select : Blog Style (3 styles), Pagination Style (3 styles), Blog Layout (3 Layouts)
- Set Blog Title and Blog title background
1. Blog Single
- Show/Hide : Featured Image, Related Posts, Navigation
- Select Layout : Left, Right Sidebar, No Sidebar
- We can set Portfolio title, set Page style (color , background,...)
- Set columns number, Items per Page, Pagination style.
1. General Setting
- Show/Hide Page Title
- Enable/Disable Fullwidth
- Select Add To Cart Style (4 Styles)
2. Product List Setting
- We can select Product box Style, Product Box Hover, Column number, Style, Pagination Style, Layouts ...
- Show/Hide : Filter, Quickview, Wishlist, Category Name, Attribute Variation.
3. Single Product Setting
- We can select Product Page Layout
Note : In product detail in backend you can select Product style.
- You can set font, font size, color for Body, Heading, Menu, ...
- We can set Primary Color, Background Color, Body Color, Heading Color, Header Background, Header Color, Header Top Background, Header Top Color, Footer Background, Footer Title Color, Footer Color.
- You can set Maintenance mode, heading, message, Maintenance time and background for maintainance Page
- You can import/export theme option in this tab.
Moros comes with King Composer plugin and powerful. The following sections will explain how to create a new page and make it look like our demo. If you use our One Click Import Demo functionality, you can ignore this.
Follow the steps below to create a new page:
- In admin panel, go to Pages and click on the Add New button
- Input the page title and page content
- On the Page Attributes section, choose the page template from dropdown list
Setting up a home page
Navigate to Appearance >> Customize >> Static Front Page Tab
Set "Front page displays" to "A static page" and select one Home page for "Front page" select box.
Home Page 1(Default)
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage1.txt file
Home Page 2
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage2.txt file
Home Page 3
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage3.txt file
Home Page 4
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage4.txt file
Home Page 5
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage5.txt file
Home Page 6
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage6.txt file
Home Page 7
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage7.txt file
Home Page 8
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage8.txt file
Home Page 9
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage9.txt file
It is easy to make your contact page look like our demo. First create new page then copy the page content and paste into the Text editor and click to Update button.
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/contactpage.txt file
Note: Contact Page use Contact Form 7 plugin, you need make sure that plugin installed and actived.
Try installing the 'Loco Translate' plugin. ( Can be found in 'Plugin > Add New' section ) or You can download plugin at https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/
- After installed plugin go to 'Loco Translate' section. And Click to "Theme > New Language"
You can learn more about how to localize / translate the wordpress string from http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language as well
1. Navigate to Jms Currencies
You can add new Currency (New Currency Button) and Update Currency Rate (Update Rate Button) from Yahoo.
Navigate to YIT Plugins -> Compare.
Navigate to YIT Plugins -> Wishlist.
Navigate to YIT Plugins -> Ajax Product Filter.
1. Navigate to Popup >> Create New Popup.
2.Navigate to Yith Plugins >> WC Popup.
2.Navigate to Yith Plugins >> Product Countdown.
After config Product Countdown, when go to Product Edit page you will see tab to choose expire time for countdown.
1. Navigate to Image Swatch.
2. Go to a Product edit page.
3. Click to Variations Tab to add Variations for Attribute.
4. Click to Variations Thumbnail to manage thumbs icon for Variations.
Visual Composer will help you manage your content at the WordPress sites and build any layout you can imagine in few minutes without coding. You can read King Composer Documentation to get more details.
Please note that you do not purchase directly King Composer plugin. So you can not update it by yourself. It is also not recommended. When it has a new version, we will be careful to test and release the new theme's version. If you see the notification below, you can dismiss it.
To add new row, you scroll to bottom of page, click the Toolbar on bottom
To add new element, First you need click to Edit icon on colum then click to + button
Then, you choose an element from King Composer elements list
Revolution Slider is slideshow plugin, help you create sliders. You can create unlimited slider, then use Revolution Slider shortcode to show one slider on page. You can read Revolution Slider Documentation to get more details.
Please note that you do not purchase directly Revolution Slider plugin. So you can not update it by yourself. It is also not recommended. When it has a new version, we will be careful to test and release the new theme's version. If you see the notification below, you can dismiss it.
Megashop theme is fully compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce plugin. We customized and added many features, shortcodes and widgets for this plugin. In the following sections, you will know how to install and set up WooCommerce plugin. You can also refer WooCommerce Documentation to get more information.
There are 2 ways to install WooCommerce plugin
- After activating our theme, you go to Appearance > Install Plugins. You install WooCommerce plugin from the required plugins list.
- Install WooCommerce plugin from the Plugins page
There are 2 ways to add WooCommerce pages
- After activating WooCommerce plugin, you will get a notification as the screenshot below. Simply click the Install WooCommerce Pages button to create all WooCommerce pages
- Use the WooCommerce shortcodes. You can get them here
To set up WooCommerce, you go to WooCommerce > Settings in admin panel.
- In WooCommerce Settings page, you select the General tab
- You find Currency Options section and configure your currency
List of currencies that you can choose
Product Image Sizes
- In WooCommerce Settings page, you select the Products tab. Then you select the Display sub tab
- You find Product Images section and configure your product image size
- Our demo is configured as the screenshot
- After save new size. You must run "regenerate your thumbnail" link to update on front-end.
After you create WooCommerce pages. You will go to the Settings page to assign them.
- To assign the Shop page, you select the Products tab and then select the Display sub tab
- To assign the My Account page, you select the Accounts tab
- To assign the Cart and Checkout pages, you select the Checkout tab
- After change page settings, you must go to permarlink setting to save one again for update new urls.
You also make sure that you allow your customers to register on your site. You select the Accounts tab and find the Registration Options section as the screenshot.
Follow the steps below to add a new product
- In admin panel, you go to Products and click the Add Product button
- Input the product title and product content
- Select Product Category, Product Tag
- Add Featured Image and Product Gallery
- In the Product Options section, you can override some options in Theme Options
- Next is the Product Data section. This is where the majority of the product data is input
This section allows you to override some options in Theme Options. You can set layout for individual products. You can also override custom tab content
You should also read WooCommerce Documentation to get more details. We only have some notes that we think you need to know.
- Adding a product on sale and a deal:
- With the Simple Product, you select General tab. You add a Sale Price and click the Schedule button to set up date.
- With the Variable Product, after setting up Product Attributes in the Attributes tab, you can go to the Variations tab and add New Variation. With each Variation Product, you also click the Schedule button next to the Sale Price field. Please note that product only displays the time of first Variation Product.
- Adding Additional Information: You go to the Shipping tab. You set value of Weight and Dimensions options. You can change the unit by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Products tab
- Enable/Disable Product Review: You go to the Advanced tab. You will see Enable reviews option. Just check/uncheck it.
Moros comes with several addons which can be used to display your content. To use our addons, you go to page editor and change to King Composer Live Editor. Click on the Add Element button to open King Composer elements list and change to Jms Addons tab.
- Testimonials Slider: Show Testimonials as Jcarousel slider.
- Product List: Show Product List with columns, rows.
- Portfolio List: Show Porfolio List with columns, rows.
- Banner: Add Banner with Link and Content.
- Banner products: Add Banner with Products.
- Brand Slider: Show Brand logos as carousel slider.
- Blog Slider: Show Post as Jcarousel slider.
- Product Slider: Show Products as Jcarousel slider.
- Product Tab Slider: show Products as Carousel in Tabs
- Jms Flashsales: show Flashsale's Products
- Filter Products Categories: show Products in Categories Tab
- Product Category: show Products in Category
- Jms - Top Category: show Top Category List
In this all field except Mailchimp for WP : We can setting title,Number of columns,Number of row, select option show: Grid or Carousel, Add Extra class name, Set Columns count desktop small, set Columns count tablet small , set Columns count mobile, Margin: set spacing between intems.
Version 1.0 — March 07, 2018
- Released version 1.0