Megashop - Responsive Multi-Purpose Woocommerce WordPress Theme
Created by Joommasters
Megashop is fresh and clean responsive Woocommerce theme for digital, laptop, mobiles, electronics and similar stores. Flexible settings, fast loading, premium modules, fast support and much more. All these amazing features are blended together in Megashop – your powerful, stylish and attractive responsive Woocommerce Theme. Make your business with our theme. We are sure that it will satisfy all your needs!
If you are not familiar with WordPress, please get accustomed with it before proceeding to using our theme. Here are some links that will help you to become more confident with WordPress:
- First Steps with WordPress: http://codex.wordpress.org/First_Steps_With_WordPress
- Explanations on most common WordPress terms: http://en.support.wordpress.com/lexicon/
- Best WordPress-related articles for Web Developers: http://net.tutsplus.com/articles/web-roundups/top-50-wordpress-tutorials/
- WordPress Optimization: https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Optimization
To run WordPress your host just needs a couple of things:
PHP version 5.3 or greater (recommended: PHP 5.4 or greater)
PHP config require:
- max_input_vars = 5000
- memory_limit = 512M
- max_execution_time = 300
- max_input_time = 300
- upload_max_filesize = 64M
- post_max_size = 64M
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (recommended: MySQL 5.5 or greater)
Our theme is compatible with these browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
You download and install WordPress version 4.3 or later
To download, you need to log into your ThemeForest account and go to your http://themeforest.net/downloads page. Locate the theme that you purchased in your Downloads list and click on the Download button
If you download All files & documentation, you will unzip it. Then, you find the installable file inside.
You can also download only the Installable Wordpress file.
Follow the steps below to install via WordPress:
- In your WordPress Admin Panel, go to Appearance > Themes
- Click on the Add New and Upload Theme buttons
- Click on the Choose File button and navigate to find the megashop.zip file on your computer and click on the Install Now button
- Wait while the theme is uploaded and installed
- Activate the newly installed theme
- Then you will get a notification about installing the required plugins. Follow the steps to install and activate the plugins
Follow the steps below to install via FTP:
- Log into your hosting space via an FTP software
- Unzip the megashop.zip file and ONLY use the extracted megashop folder
- Upload the extracted megashop folder into wp-content > themes folder
- Go to Appearance > Themes and activate Megashop theme
- Then you will get a notification about installing the required plugins. Follow the steps to install and activate the plugins
After activating the theme, you will get a notification about installing the required plugins. You go to Appearance > Install Plugins to install them.
After click that link go to list plugin required. You should select all plugins and set action to install:
After Install and Active completed. Click on Return to the Dashboard
We also notice that you should not update other plugins without updating the theme. Please see our changelog to make sure the current theme's version is compatible with the new plugin's version.
Follow the steps below to manually update the theme:
- First, you download the new theme package from themeforest. You have to log into your themeforest account and navigate to Downloads tab. You find the Bigshop theme in your purchased themes list.
- You can delete the current theme. Don't worry about this. Your data won't be lost.
- You upload the new theme package via Wordpress or FTP software.
You update the theme through the Envato Toolkit plugin. Follow the steps below to set up this plugin:
- Download and install the Envato Toolkit plugin
- You log into your Themeforest account. Under Settings > API Keys, you generate an API key. Get it.
- In WordPress admin panel, you find the section called Envato Toolkit. You input your envato username and API key.
Please read this tutorial http://www.wpexplorer.com/envato-wordpress-toolkit-guide/ to get more information.
One click import
We can import all content, slideshows, widgets, menu items, theme options, menu localtion by only one click.
- AFTER IMPORT SUCCESSFULL, YOU MUST RELOAD CURRENT PAGE TO SAVE THEME SETTINGS.
- The menu items can not be imported on php7.
- Megamenu must be re-setting to make same demo.
All post content
You can import content for projects, contact form,..
Login to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Tools - Import. Click on WordPress link on the table then click Install Now button on popup window to install WordPress Importer.
Click on Activate Plugin & Run Importerlink to begin
Click "Browse..." button and select XML files in "exported_files" folder. :
- content.xml: This is exported of many content, includes posts, pages, products, contact form, menus. You can ignore this file if you website has already content.
Click on Upload file and import button
On the next interface, select existing user on dropdown, check on Download and import file attachments to download sample images.
Click on Submit button to import.
All the content blocks are for sample, after importing finished, you have to edit them. Go to Content Blocks menu to see all, click on each block to edit.
If the process Import Data fails , you can import the data again
You can import all widgets for theme using by follow steps:
- goto widget import/export
- select "widget_data.json" file in exported_files folder (in package downloaded)
- Click import button
After activating our theme, you can go to Appearance >> Customize to configure the theme. Below will explain what you can do with Theme Options.
- General : In General tab, we can upload logo images, favicon icon for the website. We recommend logo image in .PNG file format for all logo images, you can change site title, Tagline and store contact info. For the favicion, use an image in .ICO file format, the image size is 16x16 pixels.
- Header : In this tab, we can select header layout, there are 6 layouts of header. We can also change navbar fixed or not fixed...
- Footer : In this tab, we can select header layout, there are 4 layouts of footer. enter copyright , payment, social information. icons, newsletter and select menus for footer..
- Layout : You can change layout for blog, Product List and Product Detail Page(Left Sidebar - No SideBar - Right Sidebar).
- Post Settings : You can change setting for post in all page.
- Theme Colors : Change Theme Skin for your site
- Menu : You can add/Remove Menu, and change menu locations.
- Widgets : Add, reorder, Remove Widget on Footer sidebars.
- System : Select Page for Front Page and Post Page.
The header is probably one of the first things you will want to setup. It includes the logo, favicon, menu and other things. The following sections will explain how to set up and customize header.
Follow the steps below to set up the logo & favicon:
- Navigate to Appearance >> Customize >> General >> Site Identity Tab
- Click on the Upload button and choose a file from your library
To set up your header, Navigate to Appearance >> Customize >> select Header Tab
Megashop comes with 6 different header layouts. Just choose one of our header layouts for your site.
Change the text "Call Us: 00-01-3456-776" to your hotline tex.(Navigate to Appearance >> Customize >> General Store Contact Tab)
Megashop comes with Visual Composer plugin and powerful. The following sections will explain how to create a new page and make it look like our demo. If you use our One Click Import Demo functionality, you can ignore this.
Follow the steps below to create a new page:
- In admin panel, go to Pages and click on the Add New button
- Input the page title and page content
- On the Page Attributes section, choose the page template from dropdown list
Setting up a home page
Navigate to Appearance >> Customize >> System Tab
Set "Front page displays" to "A static page" and select one Home page for "Front page" select box.
Home Page 1(Default)
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage1.txt file
Home Page 2
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage2.txt file
Home Page 3
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage3.txt file
Home Page 4
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage4.txt file
Home Page 5
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage5.txt file
Home Page 6
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/homepage6.txt file
It is easy to make your contact page look like our demo. First create new page then copy the page content and paste into the Text editor and click to Update button.
Page Content: you can copy it from pages_content/contactpage.txt file
Note: Contact Page use Contact Form 7 plugin, you need make sure that plugin installed and actived.
Navigate to YIT Plugins -> Compare.
Navigate to YIT Plugins -> Wishlist.
Navigate to YIT Plugins -> Quickview.
Navigate to YIT Plugins -> Magnifier.
Visual Composer will help you manage your content at the WordPress sites and build any layout you can imagine in few minutes without coding. You can read Visual Composer Documentation to get more details.
Please note that you do not purchase directly Visual Composer plugin. So you can not update it by yourself. It is also not recommended. When it has a new version, we will be careful to test and release the new theme's version. If you see the notification below, you can dismiss it.
To add new element, you click the BACKEND EDITOR button on the top left of WYSIWYG (text editor)
WYSIWYG editor change to Visual Composer canvas. You can work with it as you do with regular Visual Composer. You can click on the Add element button to add new element
Then, you choose an element from Visual Composer elements list
Follow the steps below to add a parallax/video background
- Add a new Row
- Then, you click to edit that row
- In the Row Settings panel, you select Background tab
- You set Background Type to Parallax, Youtube Video or Hosted Video
- Make some configuration below
Jms Slider is slideshow plugin, help you create sliders. You can create unlimited slider, then use Jms Slider Layer shortcode to show one slider on page.
Click to Jms Slider Menu
With each slider you can create unlimited slides
Click to Edit slide icon to edit it, you can change background image or color, title, link and class for it
Each slide you can add unlimited layers, Click to Layer Manager icon on Slides List to go to Layers Page
There are 2 ways to use Jms SLider
1.Paste shortcode to page or post content
- Create or edit a page/post
- Copy shortcode from slider List
- Paste into Text Editor
- Finally, Click Update to Save
2.Use Jms Slider Layer Short CodeOn page you want to add Slider please Click on the Add Element button to open Visual Composer elements list and change to Jms Element tab. Click to Jms Slider Layer select slider to show then click Save.
Jms Flashsales is deal plugin for Woocommerce, it help you create countdown box for Woocommerce Products.
You can create unlimited Categories for Flashsales.
You Navigate to Products >> Products.
Click to Add/Edit one Product
Note : Flashsales only avaiable for Simple Product Type
On page you want to add Slider please Click on the Add Element button to open Visual Composer elements list and change to Jms Element tab.
There are 2 Shortcodes to show Flashsales Box on page:
1.Jms FlashsalesClick to Jms Flashsales Fill setting then click to Save.
1.Jms Flashsales Tab
Click to Jms Flashsales Tab Fill setting then click to Save.
Megashop theme is fully compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce plugin. We customized and added many features, shortcodes and widgets for this plugin. In the following sections, you will know how to install and set up WooCommerce plugin. You can also refer WooCommerce Documentation to get more information.
There are 2 ways to install WooCommerce plugin
- After activating our theme, you go to Appearance > Install Plugins. You install WooCommerce plugin from the required plugins list.
- Install WooCommerce plugin from the Plugins page
There are 2 ways to add WooCommerce pages
- After activating WooCommerce plugin, you will get a notification as the screenshot below. Simply click the Install WooCommerce Pages button to create all WooCommerce pages
- Use the WooCommerce shortcodes. You can get them here
To set up WooCommerce, you go to WooCommerce > Settings in admin panel.
- In WooCommerce Settings page, you select the General tab
- You find Currency Options section and configure your currency
List of currencies that you can choose
Product Image Sizes
- In WooCommerce Settings page, you select the Products tab. Then you select the Display sub tab
- You find Product Images section and configure your product image size
- Our demo is configured as the screenshot
- After save new size. You must run "regenerate your thumbnail" link to update on front-end.
After you create WooCommerce pages. You will go to the Settings page to assign them.
- To assign the Shop page, you select the Products tab and then select the Display sub tab
- To assign the My Account page, you select the Accounts tab
- To assign the Cart and Checkout pages, you select the Checkout tab
- After change page settings, you must go to permarlink setting to save one again for update new urls.
You also make sure that you allow your customers to register on your site. You select the Accounts tab and find the Registration Options section as the screenshot.
Follow the steps below to add a new product
- In admin panel, you go to Products and click the Add Product button
- Input the product title and product content
- Select Product Category, Product Tag
- Add Featured Image and Product Gallery
- In the Product Options section, you can override some options in Theme Options
- Next is the Product Data section. This is where the majority of the product data is input
This section allows you to override some options in Theme Options. You can set layout for individual products. You can also override custom tab content
You should also read WooCommerce Documentation to get more details. We only have some notes that we think you need to know.
- Adding a product on sale and a deal:
- With the Simple Product, you select General tab. You add a Sale Price and click the Schedule button to set up date.
- With the Variable Product, after setting up Product Attributes in the Attributes tab, you can go to the Variations tab and add New Variation. With each Variation Product, you also click the Schedule button next to the Sale Price field. Please note that product only displays the time of first Variation Product.
- Adding Additional Information: You go to the Shipping tab. You set value of Weight and Dimensions options. You can change the unit by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Products tab
- Enable/Disable Product Review: You go to the Advanced tab. You will see Enable reviews option. Just check/uncheck it.
Megashop comes with several shortcodes which can be used to display your content. To use our shortcodes, you go to page editor and change to Visual Composer canvas. Click on the Add Element button to open Visual Composer elements list and change to Jms Element tab.
- Jms Banner: Create Banners for site.
- Jms Blog: Show Latest Post.
- Jms Brand: Show Brand Image slider.
- Jms Testimonials: Show Testimonials.
- Jms Popup Advertising: Show Popup Advertising when load page.
- Jms Mega Product: Show Categories Product Tab, choose parent category, it will show sub categories as tabs.
- Jms Vertical Mega Product: Show Categories Product Tab, choose parent category, it will show sub categories as vertical tabs.
- Jms Flashsales: Show Flashsales box with countdown time. See more about Jms Flashsales Plugin
- Jms Flashsales Tab: Show Flashsales box with countdown time and Sale's Categories as Tabs. See more about Jms Flashsales Plugin
- Jms Slider Layer:show Slideshow with slides created in Jms Slider Plugin.
In this all field except MailPoet : We can setting title,Number of columns,Number of row, select option show: Grid or Carousel, Add Extra class name, Set Columns count desktop small, set Columns count tablet small , set Columns count mobile, Margin: set spacing between intems.